Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs and DOI's for the references have been provided.
- JHTAM formatting policy has been adhered to in your manuscript.
- Where required, ethics approval has been granted and is attached to the submission (please see Section Policies for more information regarding article types that require ethics approval).
- Your manuscript has been de-identified, no author information appears anywhere in your manuscript.
- Submitted a separate file with author-identifying information.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant an unrestricted copyright license to the JHTAM to the work simultaneously.
- The work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International Licence that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal for non-commercial purposes. DPLA Rights statement: http://rightsstatements.org/page/InC-NC/1.0/?language=en
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.